Sunday, November 13, 2011

Just Like Old Times

I worked early morning shifts both Friday and Saturday and have another one tomorrow. I have to get up by 4:30 to be there on time, just like when I taught early-morning seminary lo those many years ago. Only now my roommate is the seminary teacher, so bathroom/shower time will be at a premium. I don't know how much longer these crazy work hours will keep going, but I don't think I can keep up this crazy schedule and pace for much longer. I logged 52 hours on my time card last week.

One bright spot is that I asked for and got a raise, which goes into effect tomorrow.

The bad news is that I'm always so tied that all I can blog about is being tired, and that's got to be getting tiring. I promise I'll try for a better entry tomorrow.

Meanwhile, I'm doing this one on my phone as I head off to bed, or it never would have gotten done.

Oh November, why must you be so very busy for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment