Sunday, November 20, 2011

NaBloPoMo: 1 Laura: 19

For those of you keeping score at home, I didn't get around to posting yesterday. I will try to make up for it today by posting some pictures of some beautiful fall scenery. It rained today, so yesterday was the perfect day to get some pictures of the foliage and beautiful colors before everything turned all mushy yellow-brown in the gutter.

We also went to Pasadena and had a great time taking pictures of the beautiful city hall building and grounds. I'll do a separate post for those.

Meanwhile, enjoy these pictures.





1 comment:

  1. And I thought you said you didn't get Autumn in SoCal?! These pics are beautiful! Good job, Laura. And, FYI, I am keeping track at home, and I forgive you for not blogging yesterday. I think that you are doing great with your blogging, and it's okay if you have a day of rest, especially considering the last week that you've been through. Just know that I am enjoying your posts very much. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete