Friday, November 30, 2012

So Many Things

There are many things I could write about but I'm pretty beat and have to get up early tomorrow. GET to. Get to get up early tomorrow - chapel / ward building cleaning assignment. I was already up there tonight to make sure the restrooms were presentable since there's a huge nativity festival in our building this weekend. I didn't want any of our visitors and guests to think we're complete slobs.

In lieu of anything meaningful, I'm going to show you the photos I submitted for cimblog(tm)'s photo blog for November.

Glass
Thankful
Tunnel (user choice)
Action
Cozy
Energy
Fun
Page
















1 comment:

  1. Some very interesting pictures and pieces of art. My favorites are the first two. I guess I have a soft spot for sunsets and sunrises. So beautiful!

    I'm going to miss your daily posts now that November is over. I hope you'll continue to blog often!

    ReplyDelete