Friday, August 30, 2013

Saw It on Pinterest: Egg Muffins

Here's another one that I don't actually have pinned. I saw it on some paleo websites and emails that I get, and just tucked it away in the back of my mind to try sometime. So pin away, using this as your link if you'd like.

Ingredients:

Eggs - proportionate to the amount of tins you want to fill. I actually used egg whites from the carton, mixed with one organic egg, for flavor's sake.
Bacon - I used turkey bacon
Veggies - these were made using broccoli and canned green chilis

Spray muffin tins with cooking spray
Line each tin with bacon. You can spiral the bacon around in there, or I cut the bacon into smaller pieces so it would be more manageable
Pour your egg mixture in - my mixture had the diced chilis in it already
Put the veggies in




Bake at 350* for 20-25 minutes


Verdict: Delicious. I took some with me to work for breakfast that morning and refrigerated the rest to have the next day. Definitely a keeper.

No comments:

Post a Comment