Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Things To Do

Here are some things I'd like to learn how to do. Okay, maybe I'm being generous when I say, "I'd like to learn how," because that implies that I'll take active steps in doing them. But the ARE things that when I see other people do, I think, "That'd be cool."

In no particular order:
  • Crack an egg one-handed.
  • Do a headstand.
  • Do a handstand.
  • Play the banjo.
  • Sing in public. Sing WELL in public, that is. Actually, I suppose it's inferred that all of these things be done well. But singing in public - I've done that. Just not for an audience. And certainly not WELL.
  • Do a back flip.
  • Do a cartwheel.
  • Memorize "Maple Leaf Rag" on the piano.
  • Speak Armenian and/or Arabic.
  • Run a marathon.
  • Ride a BMX bike. You know - with all the stunts and tricks and flips and stuff. 
  • Parkour running.
  • French braid.
Hmm...what else? I'm sure there are other things, but this will do for now.

These aren't things to be confused with an actual bucket list. I'm not sure I "believe" in the idea of bucket lists, but if I did, I definitely have a list of things I want to do. That's another post.







No comments:

Post a Comment