Monday, May 1, 2006

We went to go see Ashes and Snow the other day (that's a story for another entry), and I brought my camera with me. On the way back to the car, we stopped to play on some adult-sized playground equipment. It was an opportune photo op. What I didn't realize was that my white balances were all out of whack from playing with the camera before. It was disappointing when I was uploading them to my laptop to see how washed out everything was, but I decided to see if I could salvage any of them, and this is what I came up with:


Not too shabby, eh? The original was awful, but by adjusting the brightness and contrast, I was pleasantly surprised at some of the effects I got. I love how it looks like she's walking on air. And I love how she's so unselfconscious about being photographed.

No comments:

Post a Comment