Thursday, January 1, 2009

"Happy" New Year

Things I've already done today:


* Got up

* Fed the cats -- both households. Sounds easy, but it's not. The ones in my household are high maintenance.

* Took a shower

* Blow dried my hair

* Ate breakfast

* Undecorated the Christmas tree

* Put away the decorations

* Put away the tree

* Rearranged the furniture to the non-Christmas tree configuration

* Vacuumed

* Cleaned up cat barf (don't be jealous)

* Changed the lightbulb in the garage door opener

* Programmed a new garage door opener

* Blogged (-ing)


Still to come:


* Healthy lunch

* Scrapbooking project

* New window treatments for my bedroom

* Ice my hip (ow!)


...all while watching the Biggest Loser marathon on Bravo. Yay for my fatties! It's all about the motivation today. ... and this year.

By the way, Happy 2009! I'm not saying good riddance to 2008 or anything; it was a good year, all things considered. But I'm sure this will be a great year too. ... all things considered.

No comments:

Post a Comment