Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Seven

7 Things I want to Do Before I Die

1. Explore England (all British Isles)
2. Go to Australia
3. Go back to Chile. I think. Maybe. Not sure about this one.
4. Fly an airplane.
5. Learn to ride a motorcycle
6. Own another Jeep. Tour backwoods America in it.
7. Hang glide

7 Things I Cannot Do

1. Lick my elbow
2. Sing a solo
3. Read lips. Very well. Almost never.
4. Go into management
5. Run a marthon.
6. Get married (apparently).
7. Lower my standards just to get married.

7 Things That Attracted Me to My Spouse

1. His long eyelashes.
2. His fastidiousness.
3. The fact that he greets me every day when I get home from work
4. He never leaves the toilet seat up.
5. His adoring attention to me.
6. His beautiful coat of fur.
7. Huh? Oh, "spouse." I thought you said "cat."

7 Things I Say Often

1. Oh my Helena Montana!
2. Uhhh.....
3. Huh?
4. What'd she say?
5. What are you saying?
6. Oh, for crying in the night!
7. Whoops

7 Books I Could Read Over and Over

1. The Book of Mormon
2. The Old Testament
3. The Harry Potter series (there's six right there!)
4. Cheaper By the Dozen
5. Ella Enchanted
6. I read all the time. I don't know why I can't think of more.
7. But I'll come back to this.

7 Movies I Could Watch Over and Over

1. A League of Their Own
2. Ever After
3. Ferris Bueller's Day Off
4. Pirates of the Caribbean
5. Mean Girls
6. 13 Going on 30
7. Sliding Doors

7 People I Think Should do "7"

1. I'd say her, but she's already done it.
2. I'd say Linda, but she probably won't.
3. QWK, but I'll wait for her to post her results.
4. And after that, I run out of friends.
5.
6.

No comments:

Post a Comment